Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cat update

Very few things in life I take for granted. Even fewer of the little things in life that rarely happen start happening on a semi-frequent basis. Lately though, my NON lap cat Nimbus has suddenly decided to start laying on me now and then, at the rate of nearly once a day. This is something that usually only Curzon does, especially after I sit down from doing housework or errands. This is not normal Nimbus behavior. But over the last week or two it has suddenly become a welcomed occurrence. I have thoroughly been enjoying it, as something so rare from such an independent cat must be treasured. It makes me wonder if maybe he's sensing some nervousness, anxiousness, or maybe the increasingly frequent pain and is helping me out the best way he knows how.

No comments: