Thursday, September 6, 2007

Making New Friends

It's wonderful how one person's blog can introduce you to someone else whose blog introduces you to a few other people... that's what's happened today if ya'll haven't noticed. So I just wanted to take a moment to thank my new friends, I shall post all of your blog links soon (I have one or two on the PDA I need to move over to the PC as well as move all the new ones on the PC onto the PDA). Thank you and welcome to my little dark corner of the world.
By the way, Nimbus' scratched up ear is healing nicely already, tho I fear the battle scar he will have. But at least he didn't lose his ear!
Peace folks!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

"It's wonderful how one person's blog can introduce you to someone else whose blog introduces you to a few other people..."

How true!! I love going to blogs and seeing my friend's names in their comments.