Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Post

Hey folks, I know it's been a long time since I posted anything subtantial, sorry! I still don't have my writing brain back, if that makes any sense. I just don't have much to write about that I haven't already written about before. I'm sure you all are tired of hearing me vent about work, yappin about the cats, etc. And I'm sure Walter's much too tired of me bragging about the heat, though I've not even begun yet! I can imagine Cheryl's even hotter as she's a little further south of me. But hey, if I sent this heat down under, the ice would melt! We can't be having that, now can we? It surely does feel good though, but it WAS a wee too warm to do all that I did yesterday. But I got a lot done that I wanted to get done, just unfortunately this meant I didn't sleep as much as I wanted to. Anyways, I do have things that still need to get done, and this waiting around for other people to do what THEY need to do so I can do when I need to do is driving me crazy! I shall try to post more later though.

And yes, Walter, we are fine here. Stubborn cat... *grunt*

No comments: