Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jadzia's First Video

Before I go any further, I should amend the last post slightly:
There is one video that we took before, that was of Nimbus playing with the whip toy many years ago. I'm not sure if either of the twins made an appearance, but as it was artificial light and not natural, it was very dark and barely recognizable. There is one video on the camcorder of when Nimbus was a baby starring all 3 of them, but as of right now, 1 I don't know where the tape is, and 2 I have no clue whatsoever how to digitize it! But it too is also a bit dark, but it's the funniest video I ever saw - a little maybe two month old kitten outsmarting both grown cats by knowing his size and their reach! Classic Nimbus! Born smart, grew up, dare I say, about as smart as any domestic cat can grow up to be.
Anyways, without any further ado, here's Jazzy staring in her own wrestle-fest video. She didn't exactly like being on camera at first, but she soon forgot about it!

No comments: