Monday, March 15, 2010

ManCat Monday Part 2 - Nimbus

Now that my uncle has had a chance to whine and fuss over the treatment he got, it's MY turn to show off.
(Oh if he only knew that's what I go through almost every time I have to see the ladyvet... She's not a meanie, why he had to be to her, I don't know. Actually the "tech" is a sweetheart! I like her!)
First of all, I learned from the best. If I'm going to be a good ManCat I have to look as big as I can! Luckily I have no problem with that!
I have handsomeness down good too! Mom says that the first picture kinda reminds her of Mr. Cat's Astro. Considering how much of a Master ManCat he was, I'll take that as a compliment.
I must also remind the Queen that she may be the Queen, but I'm bigger and stronger than her and I'm not scared of her!
It's also important that I not let anyone get on my nerves, so I just shake it off and get back to relaxing.
Which means looking my most handsome for the mombean and giving everyone the stare!
Now if you will excuse me, I got to get back to hiding before the mombean tortures me in a few hours! I guess I'll let her though.

No comments: