Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two-Fer Tuesday

We start with this pic I took Sunday but it seems I somehow missed it for the blog. I got another yawn! I never try to shoot a yawn, I just get lucky enough once in a while to get one on camera. LOL. I'd love it if I got so lucky to get one on camera zoomed in but that'd take a miracle especially with these guys rofl.
Now for Rumbles and the rest of her fan club... some Jazzy pics!
Just a couple though, the light by the time I got to her photo shoot was at a stage where she had to be in the perfect spot or the sunbeams weren't going to be enough and the flash was going to be too much. I'll try for more Jazzy pics another day.
But I took Curzon outside, and trust me, he doesn't like it any more than either of the other two. He squaks more about it than Nimbus but Nimbus breaks your heart with his cries!
And if you look closely in the next picture you MIGHT be able to see Jaz in the window trying to make sure her brother's ok. She's so afraid of losing him if I take him outside she'll dart for the window and watch him like a hawk. If I take him out of her sight, she'll start crying loud enough to wake the dead I think!
I can't say I blame her though. They've been together almost their entire lives, separated no more than a day at any one time, and that's just when they each got snipped.
Hmmm, different color, same pose. They know that's how they get back in, they just haven't figured out how to open the door (and they can't because it's a heavy door, it's a pain for me sometimes LOL).
Remember, tomorrow's when we announce the winners for the St. Patrick's Day contest, so stay tuned!

No comments: