Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PC Update

Well, I found out my Firefox is dead, as dead as my cd drive is acting funky. So I am guessing I'm going to uninstall Firefox and try to get used to Google Chrome for a while. Bleh. Not a big fan of it, but it's a better browser than netscape or IE. I really need to update my blog bookmarks on the PC anyway ROFL. It's so horribly out of date! There's no Rumbles on there, no Brian, no Dante... It was last updated years ago. I literally rely on Google Reader for all the linkies! Sheesh I'm pitiful. Luckily, worst case scenario, the PDA bookmarks are pristinely up to date! I am still afraid that it might come down to me having to reformat the SOB. I'm just trying to figure out why I can't read a CD's contents but can play a CD game... PFT
So anyways, I'll write more later... When Jadzia wakes up and gets off my arm perhaps! MOL!!!!

TSB

No comments: